Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensor own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- [You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
- [You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.]
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- If [we provide you with / you generate] a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
- [We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.]
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- [To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.]
- [We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.]
- [We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.]
- [We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.]
- [We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.]
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and jurisdiction
The full name of our company is Travel Health Network.
[We are registered in Canada under registration number [number].]
Our address is #30 200 St. Albert Trail St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5H9
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org